If your Privilege stat is above 20, you are forced to roll a Privilege Check before each conversation.
- Klaus: There is a word in German: Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz. And the closest translation would be "Lifelong Treasure of Destiny." And Victoria is wunderbar, but she is not my Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz. She is my Beinaheleidenschaftsgegenstand, you know?
- Ted: *shakes head for no"
- Klaus: You know wunderbar, but you don't know Beinaheleidenschaftsgegenstand? That's something we learn in kindergarten. I'm sorry, "kindergarten" is the German word for--
- Ted: No, no, I know that one.
- Klaus: Oh, okay. But you don't know Beinaheleidenschaftsgegenstand? You are maddeningly inconsistent. It means "the thing that is almost the thing what you want, but it's not quite." Das ist Victoria to me.
- Ted: How do you know she's not Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz? I mean, maybe as the years go by, she'll get Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz-ier.
- Klaus: Oh, nein, nein, nein. Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz is not something that develops over time. It is something that happens instantaneously. It courses through you like the water of a river after a storm filling you and emptying you all at once. You feel it throughout your body. In your hands, in your heart, in your stomach, in your skin. Of course you feel it in your Schlauchmachendejungen. Pardon my French. Have you ever felt this way about someone?
- Ted: Yeah, I think so.
- Klaus: If you have to think about it, you have not felt it
- Ted: And you are absolutely sure you'll find that someday?
- Klaus: Of course. Everyone does eventually. You just never know when or where.
We promised to notify you when we retire the Rockmelt Browser. The date has been set for July 31st at 10am PT. After that point in time, you will no longer be able to log into the Rockmelt Browser. Please take a moment to migrate your App Edge into the new Rockmelt experience by clicking here
Alright Guys, So I know we’re all pretty pissed that they are doing this, after all it is definitely the end of the company. The ‘App’ is doomed. We all know that so I have this advice for the rest of you. Try Sleipnir, its the next best browser I can find… If anyone can find Chrome extensions with the edges please post them here…(or make them…?) Rockmelt people: Consider making those extensions and selling them…as long as you put a reasonable price tag on them (and by that I mean reasonable not £50) you’ll have people buying them… easy money.
"Come on make me feel until the pain don’t matter"